ITF Taekwondo Dobok of higher quality for black belt, until 3rd Dan. It’s made of a fabric named ‘Diamond’: lightweight, fresh and very resistant, with a soft texture alike pearl weave. It has a modern design for the most selected competitors.
• ITF Approved.
• 65% polyester and 35% cotton ‘Diamond’ fabric
• Lightweight, fresh and resistant.
• Ideal for athletes with black belt degree until 3rd Dan.
• Traditional pattern.
• Open jacket, with Velcro closure, on the armpit area the fabric is breathable. On the chest it has the ITF shield and the Federation approval logo embroidered, on the right sleeve it has Fuji Mae’s logo; and on the back there is the Taekwondo tree.
• Black edge on the hem of the jacket.
• Trousers with elastic waist with drawstrings, it has embroidered ITF initials on the sides, and on the right-leg it has embroidered Fuji Mae’s logo.
• Quick-drying fabric.
MODEL: Adam Reguera
|Product||ITF Dobok. Black Belt. Diamond. Approved|
|Composition||65% Polyester 35% Cotton|
|Available sizes||2(150cm) to 7(200cm)|